Welcome to the new series brought to you by ggChronicle.com and the Trinity Force Podcast! Sheen Procs is devoted to bringing YOU, the fan, an interview with a professional player a week. We’ve entitled this series Sheen Procs, because much like the in-game item, we are about quick and bursty information!
Sheen Procs Episode 4 is live with CLG.EU’s Support: Krepo!
- Who is Krepo? – 0:29
- Tell us about CLG.EU – 1:00
- How is the rapport within the team? Do you guys feel like brothers? – 2:14
- How did you get into the support role? – 3:17
- Playing support at such a high level, what do you do that other supports don’t do? – 4:20
- Who are you watching when there isn’t much going on? The jungler? Top lane? Where? – 5:26
- Over the last few months we’ve seen a rise in aggressive supports. Do you believe that this is because of the nerfs to sustain supports or is there a fundamental shift in the way the game is being played? – 6:30
- How do you feel the aggressive supports scale into the late game? How do you play late game aggressive support?- 7:28
- We’ve seen CLG.EU pick Alistar support quite a bit. Why do you feel he makes a good support? – 8:00
- Are you looking to always pick Alistar or has your focus changed? – 8:30
- Speaking of Oracles, who picks up Oracles and at what times? – 9:08
- The other day I watched you use a minion to get closer to an enemy so you could Pulverize. What little tricks can you share for Alistar support? – 10:00
- Do you find yourself playing a lot of support in solo queue? – 10:30
- What do you find that solo queue teaches you? – 11:20
- What was your scrim philosophy while in Korea? How has that impacted your team? – 13:40
- How does your team deal with jet lag? – 15:20
- What is the plan for the S2 Championship? – 16:00
- Over the last few months, we’ve seen Moscow 5 dominate the European scene. How do you feel they play when put against other teams of the same caliber? – 16:30
- We saw an amazing come back at Dreamhack between CLG.EU and M5. Can you give us some insight into what you and your team were trying to do while sieged in the base? – 18:00
- If you could give any kind of advice to an up and coming support player, what would it be? – 20:00
Have a question or comment for Sheen Procs? You can follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ggChronicle.