This week is a very special episode as we have TSM’s jungler “TheOddOne” on to answer questions! Stick with this extra long podcast to hear TheOddOne talk about champion viability, TSM’s outlook on tournaments (and life), and why General Azingy will not win the war.
Items of Discussion (These are not in the order that they were asked – we don’t have time stamps for this week’s episode)
- How far is Nunu away from viability in the jungle?
- What makes Skarner so ineffective in tournaments?
- Best jungler in Diablo 3?
- Does he recognize himself as being the best supportish type jungler? Do you prefer a carry or a support style role in the jungle? – done
- Tell us about the MLG experience. What would you like to see happen in future tournaments (administrator, certain PCs, characters, less interviews, random thoughts)
- If the jungle goes away from the tank/cc role into a more damaging one
- His thoughts on Jax/Riven/Rammus/Shen jungles.
- When is the best time to get oracles? And do you think oracles is too strong at the moment?
- Reddit Question from NeonQT: In your interview on solomid.net from last August, you said that you couldn’t understand people’s desire for you to stream. “I figure it’d be like Dyrus playing but less funny, more jungling and tons of swearing each time I screw up (often comboed with a table slam) as I take my mistakes the hardest.” Do you try to suppress your rage on stream?
- Reddit Question from Aevora: How do you handle the swings in the community’s opinion of TSM? You win and you’re the best team ever…you lose and you’re awful and should quit.
- How do you think your notoriety affects you in solo queue?
- Early in season 2 you attained the top rank on the NA solo queue ladder. Was this a goal you set for yourself, or was it just circumstances? Would you ever try to make a run at top rank again?
- You hit top rank on Twisted Treeline in Season 1 but abandoned it due to crazy long queue times. Any chance you will play Twisted Treeline again? Can riot save the mode?
The new (and permanent) intro music is done by Badministrator and is entitled “Trinity Force Podcast”
This week’s ending music is Player POVs “Hook City”
Category: Trinity Force Podcast