How poor of audio quality can we get away with right before our live podcast on Sunday night? You’ll find out in this week’s Trinity Force! Episode 22 starts with craptastic audio, moving into our normal, amazing, sound quality, and then right back to where it was when we started. Did you know that audio from an FLV file isn’t that great? Well you do now!
Stick with it though; We discuss a listener’s reddit question of: “How does first blood affect the outcome of the game?” and tell anyone who is pre-30 how to get better at the game (hint: learn to last hit).
Don’t forget to catch the Trinity Force: LIVE! replay on YouTube at http://youtube.com/user/tforcepodcast.
Items of Discussion:
- ggClassic re-cap: We start on Friday with dbGaming and Curse! – 3:45
- L2PLol.com is the correct url! – 7:37
- How does first blood affect the outcome of a game? – 11:11
- Changing the meta: Quick and less buff dependent junglers – 18:00
- Are you level 29 or lower? Want to get better at the game? Learn to last hit! – 34:00
- Support Ranhert With Special Guest: Optimus Tom! – 42:40
This week’s ending music is “Garbage Truck” from the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Soundtrack.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @tforcepodcast
Category: Trinity Force Podcast