Major League Gaming has announced that their Fall Championship will take place from November 2-4 in Dallas, Texas. The prize pool has been announced at $30,000 USD, and League of Legends teams will be flown out on MLG’s dollar.
While the lineup has not been announced, this event will feature eight invited teams; in a recent Reddit post, an MLG employee announced that they will be seeking five from North America, one from Korea and two from the Europe region.
This will be one of the first major events after the Season Two World Championships, and it will be interesting to see how teams adapt to the fallout. The chance to make an impression before Season Three starts is paramount, and Dallas could be a great snowballing point for any number of teams.
Category: Scene News
About the Author (Author Profile)Matt Demers is a journalist, columnist and caster. He writes about League of Legends, comic books and other nerdy subjects. You can follow him on Twitter at @MattDemers, and check out his other work at http://justmatt.ca!
Sites That Link to this Post
- CLG.EU Picks up LemonNation For MLG Dallas : ggChronicle | October 21, 2012
- Payday Loans Online | March 7, 2013
- Easy loans | March 11, 2013
- quick payday loans online | March 13, 2013
- easy payday loans | March 13, 2013
- same day loans | March 14, 2013
- payday loans in one hour | April 12, 2013
- quick loans today | April 13, 2013
- first bank of delaware payday loans | April 13, 2013
- payday lenders only | April 13, 2013