|Watch live video from curse_lol on www.twitch.tv|
Want to make sure you don’t miss a single play? Look no further and check out the stream above casted by ColbyCheeze and Curse eSports manager Mike “Hawkeye” Chapman! Can’t catch the action on stream? We’ll give you all the updates and in-game analysis you need right here on this page.
Grand Finals: Dignitas v. Curse – Game 1
|Dignitas||Kog’Maw, Rammus, Nocturne||Ryze, Corki, Alistar, Dr. Mundo, Irelia||Irelia|
|Curse||Cassiopeia, Shyvana, Maokai||Lee Sin, Kennen, Soraka, Miss Fortune, Anivia|
- No level 1 invade, as both teams hang around middle as they joke about making it into an ARAM game. Lee Sin ganks top, but Irelia is able to get back.
- Nine minute in, Curse starts trying to group for dragon. Meanwhile, up at top, Irelia takes down Kennen by herself. Dignitas, now with the advantage, forces Curse to back off, then takes dragon for themselves without much resistance.
- At about 13 minutes in, Anivia ganks top. They almost manage to get Irelia, but Anivia barely misses her wall, allowing Irelia to escape with barely any health left. Soon afterwards, Mundo gets caught near Curse’s wraiths, but a Lee Sin kick sends him over Anivia’s wall and to safety.
- Seventeen minutes in, both teams dance around dragon, and a tense standoff occurs. After a while, Dignitas finally starts the dragon, taking it before a fight breaks out. Curse is able to take down Voyboy, after which Dignitas has to retreat. Lee Sin dives tower to take down Alistar, but Ryze takes care of him easily. He’s able to get another kill on Kennen before falling, making a 3-2 trade in Curse’s favor.
- Twenty minutes in, Irelia gets another kill on Kennen. Dignitas has 3k lead in gold now, as well as a 4-3 advantage in kills.
- Dignitas moves towards baron, then backs down toward dragon. A dragon fight breaks out as soon as Dignitas takes the objective. Alistar, with his ultimate, is able to get into the fray and cause all sorts of trouble, allowing the rest of Dignitas to get into position to do damage. On Curse’s side, Miss Fortune is able to take down Irelia and Corki, but Dignitas comes out ahead in the fight 3-2.
- Thirty minutes in, both teams are simply trying to establish baron control, just trying to prevent the other team from taking it with warding, ward-clearing and pokes.
- At 33 minutes, Dignitas tries to push mid, but an Anivia wall initiates a team fight. Dignitas is split and struggle to regroup, but despite this disadvantage, they are able to make it a 4-4 trade, taking down the Oracle’s on Soraka.
- Thirty-five minutes in, Curse starts baron, but Dignitas is able to arrive and start a fight. Irelia jumps in, dropping very low, but is able to just barely stay alive as the rest of Dignitas takes down four members of Curse. This lets Dignitas take a free baron, pushing the gold lead to 10k.
- A bit more than 40 minutes into the game, another fight breaks out near Curse’s mid inhibitor turret. Dignitas takes the fight 3-1, with Corki being the only one to fall due to turret shots.
- Lee Sin gets caught near Curse’s wraiths, dying to Irelia. Dignitas uses the 4v5 to chase down the remaining members of Curse. A surrender vote gives Dignitas the win soon afterwards.
Grand Finals: Dignitas v. Curse – Game 2
|Curse||Shyvana, Cassoipeia, Lee Sin||Maokai, Alistar, Tristana, Veigar, Rumble||Veigar|
|Dignitas||Kog’Maw, Rammus, Ryze||Dr. Mundo, Corki, Morgana, Taric, Irelia|
- Curse does a little bit of invading, but some Morgana binds make them retreat, and both teams content themselves with starting in their own jungle.
- Maokai ganks mid, allowing Veigar to get first blood with an Ignite as the tree barely gets out of tower range.
- Morgana ganks bot, using her ultimate to get Tristana, but Corki takes a lot of tower hits, making it a simple 1-1 trade.
- Irelia is able to get Rumble very low, then dives tower. Rumble uses his shield, though, and turns on Irelia to kill her instead.
- Morgana goes to get her blue, but Maokai and Veigar invade, allowing Veigar to get another kill on Morgana. Curse steals blue, then takes the first dragon of the game at ten minutes. Mundo ganks top, allowing Irelia to get a kill on Rumble.
- Down at bottom, Tristana and Alistar are able to take down Corki. They then push the lane, taking the tower twelve minutes into the game.
- Morgana tries a gank top, but Veigar and Maokai sees this with a ward, so they prepare for an in-lane counter-gank. It works out well, as Curse is able to take down Irelia, but a good bind and ultimate from Morgana helps her take down Maokai to make it a 1-1 trade.
- Irelia almost gets caught at mid, and a fight breaks out. A great Veigar Dark Matter takes Dignitas very low, but Dignitas is able to get kills on Maokai and Alistar, making it a 2-1 trade. Soon afterwards, Veigar catches Taric and takes him down instantly, but the rest of Dignitas follows and takes the team fight 4-2. It is now 10-9 in kills in favor for Curse, who only has about a 1k gold lead.
- Curse sneaks a baron almost 26 minutes into the game, with Veigar sticking mid while the rest of the team takes the objective. Dignitas has no idea, allowing them to take it for free, but Dignitas is able to take down Veigar and Alistar.
- Curse tries to push down bot, but Irelia initiates on them, and along with a great Morgana ultimate, Dignitas is able to take down the main damage dealers for Curse in Veigar, Tristana, and Rumble. Dignitas takes the team fight 3-0, as they are unable to chase down Alistar and Maokai. This swings the gold advantage in Dignitas’ favor, as they are now ahead in kills 14-10.
- Curse groups around baron, and Dignitas sticks close by, waiting to challenge. Curse catches Mundo, taking him down quickly, then turn to take baron. The rest of Dignitas goes to challenge, and they fight a 4v5. Morgana uses her ultimate to great effect once again, and Dignitas is able to ace Curse, with only Irelia falling in the battle.
- Veigar uses his burst to catch Corki. With the advantage now, Curse chases down Dignitas, acing them. They then push to take middle and bottom inhibitor.
- Curse takes a free baron, once again taking back the gold advantage. They push top with the buff, but they lose the team fight after the inhibitor tower falls 3-2. Minions are able to take out one nexus turret, though, as Dignitas is too focused on the fight to push the wave back.
- Both teams move around baron at about 50 minutes into the game. Curse decides to just go for the base when nothing happens around baron. Dignitas wins the team fight 3-1, then goes to take the baron despite having their last nexus turret drop.
- Baron spawns again, but neither teams opts to go for it as they dance around mid. Veigar manages to burst down Morgana to pop her Guardian Angel, but after she comes back to life, Morgana Flashes in and uses her ultimate and Zhonya’s Hourglass in the fight. Dignitas wins the fight 3-0 despite having to dive tower, as Corki and Irelia are too powerful for Curse. They use this advantage to push down mid and take the nexus along with $20,000 in prize money.
About the Author (Author Profile)Brian "ZeroCardinality" Kim is a caster and writer, as well as the host of Meta Musings, for ggChronicle. In the real world, he fashions himself somewhat of a statistician in the sense that that's what he's going to school for.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Quick Shave | June 9, 2012
- Best Towns In the USA | June 11, 2012
- Get golf club swing weight machine | March 1, 2013
- Write Wedding Quotes For Bridesmaid Speech | March 5, 2013
- Iphone Covers | May 31, 2013
- full tilt | June 14, 2013
- speck Iphone 5 Case | June 20, 2013
- payday loans online | August 4, 2013
- reverse phone | August 13, 2013
- Free Online Slots | August 13, 2013
- reverse phone lookup | August 21, 2013
- Classie Collicott | September 10, 2013
- reverse phone lookup | November 20, 2013